In an attempt to facilitate fast deposits and easy withdrawals, many casinos offer a variety of payment options to their players. Amazon Pay is one of these payment options that allows users to make safe and secure online casino transactions.
While Amazon Pay enables safe, secure and seamless casino transactions, many casino players are still unaware of using it as a casino payment option. So, on this page, we take a look at everything you need to know about using Amazon Pay to make online casino deposits and withdrawals.
About Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay is an online payment processing service that allows you to use the payment methods already associated with their Amazon account to make payments for goods and services on third-party websites. Also, the service allows you to use Alexa to make automated payments with Amazon Pay.
Along with making online payments for goods and services, users can also use Amazon Pay for online casino transactions. For this, all you have to do is choose an online casino that accepts Amazon Pay as a payment option.
Getting started with Amazon Pay
Before you can make online casino payments with Amazon Pay, you need to set up your Amazon account if you haven’t done it before. Here is the step-by-step procedure to create an account with Amazon:
- Go to the official Amazon website.
- Click on New Customer on the Amazon homepage.
- Fill in all the required details and complete the registration process.
- Once you’ve created your Amazon account, you need to add your card so that you can use Amazon Pay.
- To add the card, go to Amazon Payments, log in to your account, click ‘Edit My Account Settings’ and enter your card and billing details. Finish the procedure by clicking ‘Add New Card’.
- You can now use Amazon Pay to make deposits and withdrawals at the online casino.
Using Amazon Pay to make casino deposits
Using Amazon Pay to make online casino deposits is as easy as ABC. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Choose a reliable casino – First and foremost, you need to choose an online gambling platform that you can trust. For that, make sure that the casino is licensed and regulated by a reputable regulatory authority.
- Register with the casino – Then you need to register for an account with the casino. The registration is similar at almost all casinos and takes only a few minutes to complete. When signing up, ensure that you’ve entered correct details to avoid problems in the future.
- Go to the cashier section – After this, navigate to the cashier section of the casino site. Here, you’ll see all the deposit options offered by the casino. Choose Amazon Pay as your preferred deposit option.
- Specify the deposit amount and fill in the details – Now enter the amount you wish to add into your casino account and fill in all the required details.
- Submit the deposit request – Submit the deposit request and the money will be added into your casino account almost instantly.
Making casino withdrawals with Amazon Pay
Once you get familiar with the deposit process, it will be quite easy for you to withdraw your winnings with Amazon Pay. To make casino withdrawals using Amazon Pay, you need to:
- Log in – Sign-in into your casino account using the login credentials.
- Go to the cashier page – Navigate to the cashier section of the casino and choose Withdraw. Before you start with the withdrawal procedure, make sure that you’ve completed the wagering requirements (if applicable) and other withdrawal conditions.
- Select Amazon Pay as your withdrawal option – Now you’ll see the list of available withdrawal options at the casino. Select Amazon Pay as your preferred withdrawal option.
- Submit your withdrawal request – After choosing your withdrawal method, you need to specify the amount you wish to withdraw and fill in all the required details.
- Wait until the money arrives in your bank account – Online casinos need to verify your withdrawal request, so it may take some time for the money to appear in your bank account.
Advantages of using Amazon Pay for online casino payments
Using Amazon Pay to make online casino deposits and withdrawals has numerous advantages. Here are some of them:
- Security – With Amazon Pay, all your financial details remain private and are not exposed to the online casino.
- No fees – Another great advantage of Amazon Pay is that you usually won’t be charged any extra fees for your Amazon Pay casino transactions.
- Multi-currency environment- With Amazon Pay, users get to transact in multiple currencies like USD, EUR, AUD, and many more.
Amazon Pay FAQs
How does Amazon Pay work?
Amazon Pay is not a fully-fledged payment option. Instead, it is a service that lets you use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon account to make payments for goods and services on third-party sites.
Are there any fees for using Amazon Pay in casinos?
No. Neither your chosen online casino nor the Amazon Pay service will charge you any extra fees. Nevertheless, your card issuer may charge you a small amount of fees.
How long does it take to make casino payments with Amazon Pay?
With Amazon Pay, you can add funds into your online casino account almost instantly. When it comes to the withdrawals, you might have to wait for some time as casinos need to verify your withdrawal request.
How can I find out if an online casino accepts Amazon Pay?
The only way to find out if an online casino accepts Amazon Pay is to go to the cashier section and take a look at the available payment options.