Today, casino players have the option to choose from a variety of payment methods to add funds and withdraw money from their casino account. One of the popular casino payment options in Net Banking, which allows users to carry out financial transactions from their bank account using their phone, tablet or desktop PC.
On this page, we take a look at all that you need to know about using Net Banking as a casino payment option. We’ll guide you through the process of setting up your Net Banking account, and also provide an insight into making casino deposits and withdrawals using Net Banking.
About Net Banking
Net Banking, also known as online banking or internet banking, is a type of electronic payments system that allows users to carry out transactions through the internet. With Net Banking, users are able to transfer funds to another bank account, check their transaction statements and do many more things.
This payment method has experienced tremendous growth in the past few years and is now being used by Indian players to make online casino payments. This is because Net Banking is convenient, safe and allows casino players to conduct transactions anywhere, anytime.
To make payments using Net Banking, all you have to do is log into your online banking account on your bank’s website. You can sign in through your desktop, laptop and even your smartphone and tablet. Once you’ve logged in, you can enjoy a variety of financial services offered by your bank online from the comfort of your home.
Setting up your Net Banking account
If you’ve never used Net Banking before, the first thing you need to do is set up your Net Banking account. All the major banks in India nowadays open a Net Banking account for you when you apply for a new account. However, if you’ve been using your bank account for quite a while now, you can get in touch with your bank to open your online banking account.
You’ll be provided with a User ID and Password for your online banking account by your bank. You can then use these credentials to log in to your account and make payments at your preferred online casino site.
How to make online casino deposits with Net Banking
Using Net Banking to make online casino deposits is pretty simple and straightforward. Here is the step-by-step guide for the same.
- Sign up for an account at an online casino that offers Net Banking as a payment option.
- Log into your online casino account using your login credentials.
- Navigate to the cashier section of the site and select Net Banking as your preferred deposit option.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- You’ll then be redirected to a page showing a list of domestic Indian banks – select your bank.
- After this, you’ll have to log into your Net Banking account.
- When you’re logged in, the deposit amount and the destination of the transfer (online casino) will appear on your screen. Click Submit.
- Your bank will then send you an OTP via SMS.
- Enter the OTP in the required section on your Net Banking page.
- Once done, the money will appear in your online casino account instantly.
How to make casino withdrawals with Net Banking?
One of the major benefits of using Net Banking is that it also allows you to make online casino withdrawals. Just like deposits, using Net Banking to make casino withdrawals is quite easy. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Log into your casino account and go to the cashier section.
- Select Net Banking as your preferred withdrawal option.
- Provide all the details requested by the casino.
- Your last step is to click on the Withdraw button.
Note that your first withdrawal may take a longer time to process than your other ones. This is because you need to submit some details and wait for them to get verified by the casino. This measure is in place to verify your identity and to ensure complete safety and security.
Is my privacy maintained with Net Banking?
In today’s data-driven world, privacy is one of the major concerns for many people and casino players are no exception. As such, you can rest assured that your Net Banking transactions are entirely private. Indian banks make use of the state-of-the-art security technology to ensure 100% privacy of online transactions of their users. The security measures in place make it impossible for anyone to access the private details of their customers.
When it comes to online casinos, it’s important that you register with sites that are licensed and regulated by reputable gambling authorities. All the licensed online casinos make use of the latest SSL encryption technology to protect the personal and financial details of their players.
Pros and cons of Net Banking
- Funds are transferred almost instantly.
- The billing sharing option facilitates combined transactions.
- Offers complete safety and security through two-factor authentication.
- Casino withdrawals are possible.
- Transactions will appear in your bank statements.
- Depending on your bank, a small amount of fee may apply.
Net Banking is a great payment option for all players who want to make fast casino deposits from their bank account. With Net Banking, there’s no need for any third party to facilitate the transaction, so your financial details are completely safe and secure. Also, this payment option allows you to withdraw the money directly into your bank account. The only downside of Net Banking is that the transactions are visible in your bank statements.